A moment of silence for David Modell.
As for the rest of the season, I’m done.
Orioles settle with all arbitration eligible players, but will the resign Trumbo now?
Nothing to report.
The Blast (8-3) won again to move 3 games ahead in the standings and a tie for 2nd best record in the league.
Chesapeake Bayhawks: (Home games at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium)
The Bayhawks will hold an open tryout on February 26. Who’s in?
Capitals (See website for more details):
Caps (29-9-5) have taken over the division lead, and play in “that place” tonight to try and make it 10 in a row. GO CAPS!
Wizards (See website for more details):
Wizards (20-18) have moved 2 games over .500 and into the 5th seed.
D.C.United (See website for more details):
Nothing to report.
What do you want to see in the Ravens report? What should be scrapped? Actually, never mind. No one is reading this anyway so you probably won’t know the difference. Send an email to iggy at tealdragon.net. Thanks!
- NFL: Tie Breaking Procedures
- 2017 Schedules
- PrintYourBrackets.com Good source of printable team schedules
- NFL Rule Book
- Spotrac.com Awesome source of player contracts and impact on salary cap
“Past performance does not guarantee future success, but it sure is the way to bet!”
- @Falcons over Hawks (+4.5), but take the points. Falcons lost by 2 in Seattle in October, and I expect another close game. Not really, but Falcons still win.
- @Pats over Houston (+16.5). Hard to give up those points, but Houston will need twice that. Not the blow out I expected.
- squealors (+1.5) over @KC. KC lost this regular season match-up on the road 43-14, and that was pretty lop sided. I want to be wrong. F’em
- @Dallas over Packers (+4.5). Cowboys won by 2 TDs in GB earlier this season. Surprise ending
- This Week: 3-1 SU, 2-2 ATS
- Playoffs: 7-1 SU, 3-5 ATS
- This Season: 153-109-2 SU, 115-149 ATS
- @Falcons over Packers (+4.5), but take the points. Flip a coin. I went with the home team.
- @Pats over squealors (+6.5), but take the points. This is like picking a preferred method for your own execution. GO NFC!
Please send comments to Iggy at tealdragon.net