Who Are We?
Ravens Roost #4 is a fan club of the NFL Baltimore Ravens based in Ellicott City, Maryland. We are one club of over 60 Ravens Roosts that are part of a governing body called the Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts. We gather on a regular basis to celebrate football in general and the Ravens in particular. We get together to have fun and also raise money for deserving charities. Here are some examples of the types of things we do:
Our members are all first and foremost Ravens fans and enjoy socializing with other Ravens fans!
We coordinate a number of activities including:
- Monthly meetings at Jilly’s in the Enchanted Forest Shopping Center in Ellicott City
- Annual bull & oyster roast (February/March)
- Annual golf tournament (July this year)
- Annual summer picnic (also July this year)
- Annual road trip to a Ravens away game (October/November)
Portions of the proceeds from many of our events are donated to Roost #4 charities such as Gilchrist Hospice of Howard County, the Brigance Brigade, Special Olympics Maryland, the Believe in Tomorrow Foundation, Salvation Army of Howard County, and others.
We also attend several Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts activities such as:
- Annual Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts bull & oyster roast (February/March)
- Annual Council of Baltimore Ravens Roosts Convention in Ocean City (May/June)
We participate in several Baltimore-area fundraisers including:
- The Ray Lewis Foundation Summer Days
- The Maryland State Police Polar Bear Plunge
- The Maryland State Police Deep Creek Dunk
We have a big tailgate party at a private parking lot near M&T Bank Stadium before every home game.
Many of us usually gather at Jilly’s to watch the Ravens games when they’re on the road.
If you’re interested in joining Ravens Roost #4 of Ellicott City, click here!
For a brief history of Colts Corral #4 / Ravens Roost #4, click here!