Probowl is over. Did anyone notice it even started?
CBS Sports ranked the top DH’s. Trumbo came in at number 8. That is not half bad. Literally. Since the NL doesn’t use DH’s there are only 15 to pick from and 8 is smack dab in the middle.
Nothing new to report.
Having clinched the playoffs, the Blast (12-2) no longer have the best record in the league. Sonora of the Pacific division is 13-2.
Chesapeake Bayhawks: (Home games at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium)
Nothing new to report: The Bayhawks open the season on April 23 in Atlanta, before 3 straight home games.
Capitals (See website for more details):
The Caps (35-9-4) hit a bit of a post-All-Star came swoon, but are expected bounce back with Ovechkin returning next game. 2 points ahead of Chicago for most points in NHL.
Wizards (See website for more details):
The Wizards (21-25) are in another slump.
Mystics (See website for more details):
Nothing to Report.
D.C.United (See website for more details):
Regular season starts March 6, but they have a Away-and-home series with Queretaro F.C. on February 23 and March 1.
What do you want to see in the Ravens report? What should be scrapped? Actually, never mind. No one is reading this anyway so you probably won’t know the difference. Send an email to iggy at tealdragon.net. Thanks!
- NFL: Tie Breaking Procedures
- Johnny Road Trip NFL Schedules 2010-2017
- PrintYourBrackets.com Good source of printable team schedules
- NFL Rule Book
- Spotrac.com Awesome source of player contracts and impact on salary cap
“Past performance does not guarantee future success, but it sure is the way to bet!”
- NFL, Championship Weekend
- NE over Denver (+3.5), but take the points. Records ATS favors Denver, but they doomed themselves by creating a QB controversy in time for the playoffs. I was really hoping for a “pick-2” with 12 seconds left.
- Carolina over Arizona (+3.5). Carolina is 10-4 ATS, and don’t expect them to rest on a 31-0 lead this time. You can take Carson Palmer out of Cincinnati, but your can’t take the Cincinnati completely out of Carson Palmer.
- This Week: 1-1 SU (Straight Up), 2-0 ATS (Against the Spread)
- This Season: 164-102 SU, 137-129 ATS
- NFL, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl
- Pro Bowl. Who cares? I am not making a pick in that fiasco.
- Carolina over Denver (+5.5). After watching the Championship games, Carolina shows me a more complete team.
Please send comments to Iggy at tealdragon.net