The Pro Bowl was yesterday. Did anyone notice? [No] Tucker put up 2 PAT’s and 2 FGs while Kyle Juszczyk lead the team with 5 receptions as the AFC won 20-13.
Trumbo was resigned, shows O’s commitment to try and out-slug opponents again this year. If young pitching comes around, we could do better than last year.
Nothing to report.
The Blast (9-5) lost 2 in a row on the road 2 weekends ago, before pounding St. Louis 10-1 yesterday. The Blast has more goals than St. Louis had shots (8).
Chesapeake Bayhawks: (Home games at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium)
Dave Cottle Inducted into Chesapeake Chapter of US Lacrosse Hall of Fame.
Capitals (See website for more details):
Caps (33-10-6) surged to the best record in the NHL at the all-star break.
Wizards (See website for more details):
Wizards (27-10) have won 4 in a row, and now sit half game back of Atlanta for the division lead, still in the conference 5th seed.
D.C.United (See website for more details):
Nothing to report.
What do you want to see in the Ravens report? What should be scrapped? Actually, never mind. No one is reading this anyway so you probably won’t know the difference. Send an email to iggy at tealdragon.net. Thanks!
- NFL: Tie Breaking Procedures
- 2017 Schedules
- PrintYourBrackets.com Good source of printable team schedules
- NFL Rule Book
- Spotrac.com Awesome source of player contracts and impact on salary cap
“Past performance does not guarantee future success, but it sure is the way to bet!”
- @Falcons over Packers (+4.5), but take the points. Flip a coin. I went with the home team. Falcons are the hot team right now.
- @Pats over squealors (+6.5), but take the points. This is like picking a preferred method for your own execution. GO NFC! Ding dong the witch is dead!
- This Week: 2-0 SU, 0-2 ATS
- Playoffs: 9-1 SU, 3-7 ATS
- This Season: 155-109-2 SU, 115-151 ATS
- @Falcons (+3.5) over Patriots. Pats are 11-5 as the favorite, while Falcons are 5-1 as the underdog. But that doesn’t give much of an advantage either way. Am I voting with my heart? Half yes. I rationalize that the Pats have the arrogance, while the Falcons have something to prove. Atlanta will come ready to play, while Brady thinks it is his entitlement.
Please send comments to Iggy at tealdragon.net