Rumor has it that they are now going to put the Atlanta Falcons logo on all toys with small pieces since they are universally recognized as a choking hazzard.
Silver Lining: Best thing about the Patriots winning the Super Bowl (again) is that it wasn’t the squealors.
A word from my sponsor: Selling Giant and Weis gift cards for MRHS Music foundation. Let me know if you are interested.
Orioles continue to load up on bats, and are projected to finish towards the bottom of the standings again. Pitchers and Catchers report on Monday.
Als have released QB Rakeem Cato afer acquiring Darian Durant from the Roughriders.
The Blast (10-5) are back up by 3 games in the division, and tied for 4th best record in the league.
Chesapeake Bayhawks: (Home games at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium)
Nothing new to report.
Capitals (See website for more details):
Caps (36-11-6) are now up by 7 points in the standings, and have the best record in the NHL by 5 points.
Wizards (See website for more details):
Wizards (30-11) 7 game winning streak came to an end at the hands of the top team in the conference, Cleveland, with a 140-135 OT loss. They lead the Hawks in the division by half a game, and are in the conference 4 seed.
D.C.United (See website for more details):
Nothing to report.
What do you want to see in the Ravens report? What should be scrapped? Actually, never mind. No one is reading this anyway so you probably won’t know the difference. Send an email to iggy at tealdragon.net. Thanks!
- NFL: Tie Breaking Procedures
- 2017 Schedules
- PrintYourBrackets.com Good source of printable team schedules
- NFL Rule Book
- Spotrac.com Awesome source of player contracts and impact on salary cap
“Past performance does not guarantee future success, but it sure is the way to bet!”
- @Falcons (+3.5) over Patriots. Pats are 11-5 as the favorite, while Falcons are 5-1 as the underdog. But that doesn’t give much of an advantage either way. Am I voting with my heart? Half yes. I rationalize that the Pats have the arrogance, while the Falcons have something to prove. Atlanta will come ready to play, while Brady thinks it is his entitlement. That game just ended wrong.
- This Week: 0-1 SU, 0-1 ATS
- Playoffs: 9-2 SU, 3-8 ATS
- This Season: 155-110-2 SU, 115-152 ATS
Please send comments to Iggy at tealdragon.net